The tax, corporate and securities attorneys of the San Juan, Puerto Rico, law firm of Adsuar Muñiz Goyco Seda & Perez-Ochoa, P.S.C. handle a wide range of business-related matters. Our full-service taxation and corporate law practice includes:
- Mergers and Acquisitions. Our lawyers have handled numerous multi-million dollar mergers and purchases and sales of going concerns.
- Corporate and Finance Law. We offer a wide range of corporate law services, including advice with respect to establishing operations in Puerto Rico, securities issues and commercial transactions.
- Tax and Tax Litigation. Our tax attorneys assist our clients in structuring operations, negotiating complex business transactions, structuring financial products for the local market, litigating tax disputes in Puerto Rico's courts and ensuring eligibility for Puerto Rico's generous tax incentives.
- Estate Planning, Trusts, Wills and Inheritances. While American and Puerto Rican estate laws differ greatly, both could be relevant when a loved one passes away while residing in Puerto Rico. That is why it is of vital importance that an attorney who is well-versed in the laws of both jurisdictions draft comprehensive estate plans that will anticipate pitfalls, minimize estate taxes and protect assets. AMG is proud to offer estate planning services to high net worth individual residents of Puerto Rico.
- Real Estate Transactions. Our firm provides services to banks, developers, private financiers, title insurance companies and others who may be involved in commercial real estate transactions.
- ERISA, Pensions and Employee Benefits. We guide clients through the process of developing pension, benefit and retirement plans that comply with Puerto Rico and U.S. rules and regulations while still protecting employers from potential liability.
- Commercial Lending Law. We work with borrowers and lenders (both local and abroad) in all areas of commercial lending and help with loan workouts, loan restructuring, loan financing, collections and other issues.
In addition, we can help your firm manage and resolve legal issues involving private and public debt and equity issues, corporate reorganizations, municipal securities, municipal bond issues, mutual fund debt issuances, preferred stock issuances and other matters. For more information, contact the law offices of Adsuar Muñiz Goyco Seda & Perez-Ochoa, conveniently located in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico.
Click here to read Fernando Goyco's "Overview of Puerto Rico Taxes".